•You want a rewarding career in a results driven environment?
•You want to be part of a dynamic and professional team that cares about customers and have fun doing it?
•You want to work for a company that is going somewhere?
Our prestigious and innovative client has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. They look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization.
You can count on:
•Competitive salary and flexible benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
•Career advancement in a fast growing global company
•Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about offering solutions to our clients
•Extensive North American Training
The IT Services Sales Consultant role is branch-based sales and business development position. The role covers the Montreal and Ottawa branches within the Market. The primary responsibilities of the role is to grow branch and subsidiary sales by focusing on recurring revenue/subscription based managed cloud service solutions, and strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Selling IT managed cloud service solutions, strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients. Responsible for the sales life cycle including technical proposals and coordinating delivery.
2. Promoting, training, and evangelizing subsidiary portfolio of services to the sales team within the branch. End to end responsibility from basic understanding of the solutions to promoting and selling the solutions to clients.
3. The role will work closely with the sales team to find opportunities within territories to promote and sell subsidiary services.
4. Responsible for maintaining a forecast and pipeline for all IT Services opportunities.
5. Responsible for staying current with industry trends and the latest subsidiary services including self-study and maintaining constant client engagement and regular onsite team solution briefings/updates with the subsidiary team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Apply an in-depth understanding of subsidiary services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic service solutions, project and procurement opportunities to the customer base.
- Work with subsidiary team and sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota in cross-selling IT Services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex services, project and procurement services.
- In collaboration with marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and clients.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
> Run the Ottawa and Montreal territories
***** Fluently Bilingual
- 5- 10 year of sales experience with 3-5 years selling in the Managed IT Services and IT Project Services industry. Including experience with IT Infrastructure, server storage, networking, application delivery, Channel Sales experience preferred, IT security services, Cloud services, Citrix, and Cisco.
- College / University degree or equivalent industry experience.
- A successful track record of exceeding quota with notable accomplishments.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and Konica Minolta perspective.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office and contact management).
Send resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org