Our client has contributed to the world of imaging technology for many decades. As they continue to grow and develop more innovative software, solutions paired with award winning products, they look for highly engaged people to contribute their talent to the organization. The Business Solution Consultant is the local branch subject matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the client’s Business Solutions – Direct division. The BSC is a dedicated pre-sales professional committed to seeking out new customers and collaborating with existing ones, offering a variety of solutions to optimize their business processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Meets on an ongoing basis with Direct Sales Management, to review Professional Services pipeline, forecast, and opportunities.
• Works directly with Branch Sales Managers and Solution Engineer to promote Solutions and Professional Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and defined processes.
• Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client’s requirements.
(software, workflow and document management services,)
• Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the account team.
• Collaborate with team to create and develop Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work (SOW) preparation and integration projects where appropriate.
• Interacts with the Implementation Team if needed to help advise on resourcing and staffing to execute implementation plans.
• Maintain education training standards and certifications levels in line with job requirements and advancement development plans.
• Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all products, services and solutions for clients.
• Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned territory.
• Maintain, and manage individual sales activities and opportunities in the CRM Management System.
• 4 year university degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
• 2-4 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience
• Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, software services and solutions offerings.
• Network servers, Document management/ scanning applications and workflows, Managed Services, Print Optimization/cost recovery, MFP controller technology, SQL, Security, and major third party manufacturer’s devices
• Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Record of time management and organizational discipline.
• Willingness to travel up to 70%.
• Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
• Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
• Working knowledge of project management processes.
• Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and access to reliable and presentable transportation
• Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently, for solutions opportunities, within new and established clients
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, but only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.