This is an exciting opportunity to be a “Creative Force” in a progressive start-up organization.
Reporting to the CEO/CTO
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI/ UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Responsible for Theming
• Install and configure plug-ins
• Update and Manage Multiple WordPress Websites
• Translate business requirements into website applications
• Posts content
• Design marketing collaterals used on and offline
• Assist with 3rd party API integration and troubleshoot
• Investigate new technologies to help grow the brand
• Create, deploy and manage marketing campaigns
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
• WordPress – setup, theming and managing/updating WordPress websites
• Extensive experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience working with the Bootstrap framework
• Enjoys the challenge of ensuring cross-browser compatibility in website building
• Enjoys working in a Team environment and can communicate well with others
• Knowledge and Experience in UI/UX Design
• Graphic Design Experience
Apply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.