Our Public Sector Client located in the Tunney’s Pasture Sector requires a bilingual Communications professional with expertise in social media with a Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability Status (Enhanced) level.
Following are some of the duties and requirements to be considered for the position;
• Provide strategic advice on social media activities and best practices.
• Work with clients to determine priorities, draft products and coordinate approvals.
• Plan social media activities and products that align with objectives and maximize budgets.
• Develop and produce of a wide range of social media products and related activities, including, but not limited to: writing, editing, creative development, ensuring products align with specifications and established quality standards, obtaining approvals.
• Develop work plans that meet deadlines.
• Ensure plans and activities align with pre-determined budgets.
• Coordinate approvals and develop appropriate briefing materials as required.
• Provide advice on the application of relevant departmental and Government of Canada communications policies and procedures.
• Participate in internal and external meetings and working groups involved in the implementation of various projects /initiatives, as required.
• Work with contracting specialists to develop statements of work, set-up contracts and manage suppliers, as required.
• Liaise with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure strict adherence to terms and conditions of projects, as required.
The proposed resource must demonstrate the following:
• Degree from a recognized University OR a combination of a secondary school diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of marketing, communications or social media.
• Recent, varied and considerable experience planning, developing and implementing social media campaigns, projects or activities
• Specific experience in the following must be demonstrated:
- Providing communications/marketing advice related to social media
- Developing and implementing products/tactics for social media channels
• Effective project management skills
Please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their interest but only those who meet or exceed the requirements will be contacted.