Our client, a prestigious Not-For-Profit client, requires a Co-coordinator for their Member Services Division located in Ottawa.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Member Services, the Coordinator is primarily responsible for general administration of the National Office, coordination of membership services, responding to member inquires, and program delivery support and logistics. Courses are delivered across Canada and require attention to detail to ensure smooth delivery and customer service.
• Daily administration of the Credential Program and Course Delivery including record keeping, application reviews, scheduling and planning as well as answering candidate and registrant questions
• Maintenance of membership database including updating credentials and member tracking
• Assist in maintaining effective communication to the general membership (email, telephone, credential program correspondence)
• Some book keeping duties including expense review and reconciliation
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
• Liaise with Provincial Sections and volunteer Education committee to plan and organize course offerings
• Assist in securing course locations, instructor travel and accommodation
• Co-ordinate course promotion pieces and ensure website is updated including online registration system
• Ensure program supplies for course delivery ordered and shipped as needed
• Communication with registrants, instructor and site host
• Support administration of Credential Program including dissemination of exam information, updating member records/files and program document revision
MEMBER SERVICES SUPPORT
• Manage office correspondence and respond to member inquires
• Front line contact with members for course related questions and credential program questions.
• Update website for course offerings, communications, job postings, registration and credential program exam applications
• Liaise with staff to ensure member list is updated on their website and responding to any member inquires
Essential Skills and Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in a related position
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a related field
• Effective project management skills
• Advanced computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, WordPress
• Experience with basic book keeping
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual in English and French is an asset
• Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
• Indoor office environment
• Standard work week as defined in the employment agreement
• 1-2 times per year requirement to travel to meetings across Canada
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Send resume to : email@example.com