Our west-end client is recruiting for a Systems Analyst to join their growing organization.
The Systems Analyst will work with clients to understand their requirements and develop technical plans for analyzing technology used in the design of SoC. You will oversee major projects and campaigns, and provide technical analysis and perform market research, patent mining, documentation, and portfolio development. In addition, you will be responsible for addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
• Work closely with our client-facing sales and consulting teams to gather technical requirements from clients to build comprehensive proposals and quotations for upcoming work
• Evaluate feasibility of chip design using knowledge of common issues with SoC design including power management, processor load and interface
• Work closely with internal teams to develop reverse engineering methods and analyze results to determine relevance to the patent
• Make recommendations and develop comprehensive solutions based on technical analysis and patent insight; propose alternate solutions
• Assist clients in patent litigation and licensing negotiations
• Support broader project teams in research, patent mining, patent analysis, documentation, and portfolio development.
• Develop best practices and solutions and provide support for patent development and strengthening efforts (i.e. extracting inventive concepts, searching for prior art materials, etc.)
• Ensure and maintain confidentiality policies appropriate to the client
• 7+ years relevant industry experience or equivalent academic experience with a strong modern microprocessor H/W and S/W background, focusing on one or more of the following:
o CPU/Microprocessor architecture (ARM, Intel, VLIW, Tensilica) with emphasis on microprocessor Core and SoC architecture for servers & mobile platforms
o Interface/peripherals protocols (I2C, USB, SPI, UART) for ARM CPU architecture
o Interconnect Architecture (Design, Bus Protocols, AMBA AHB, AXI, NoC)
o DDR & Cache System and Memory Controller Architecture
o Experimental techniques, lab experience in system and device-level functional testing
o Kernel level coding and debugging, device drivers programming and IPCs, power management and scheduling
o GPU / GPGPU architecture is an asset (e.g., graphics pipeline, shader cores, texture processing, graphics parallel processing and memory management, etc.)
o Xtensa Diamond Core architecture and ISA instruction set
• Strong analytical skills combined with ability to handle multiple sources of information
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Resumes, in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org