We are bidding on a Senior Change Management Consultant for our Federal Government Client.
APPLICANT MUST HAVE: Previous Federal project experience (3 projects)
Must be fluently bilingual.
Must have a Security Clearance- Previous Innovation, Science, and Economic Development experience (Industry Canada) preferable.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of a change management strategy and plan based on a recognized change management model such as ADKAR or Kotter;
• Identify associated issues and risks and proposed mitigation strategies and action plans to minimize impact of the implementation of PPMI;
• Provide tools and resources that facilitate clearer and more consistent communication;
• Provide the tools that individuals and organizations need in order to implement change in the least disruptive, most efficient, and effective way;
• Ensure that the purpose of change is articulated in a manner that makes sense to staff and provides a compelling picture of the new objectives;
• Identifies and manage anticipated resistance;
• Evaluates and ensure user readiness;
• Establishes new ways of working once the transition is complete so that old practices and procedures are not re-integrated;
• Tracks and reports issues;
• Monitors success metrics and change progress;
• Design and conduct a change readiness assessment in order to plan and carry out the change management strategy;
• Provide expertise, consultative advice, guidance and coaching to build project capacity to make effective use of change management strategies and related tools;
• Ensure training and education on the skills and behaviors needed to change, including information on how to use new processes, systems and tools, are part of the change management plan;
• Works in close collaboration with the Project Manager to disseminate information (for example, on training and software launches) and to establish the communication plan and strategy;
• Coordinates with ISED internal communications;
• Responds to information requests from internal stakeholders;
• Review all documentation, presentation, training material and electronic mail messages for consistency in MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Revise all English and French documents for grammar, syntax errors and spelling mistakes.
The Applicant must detail the experience they have as a Change Management Consultant in managing a minimum of three (3) Government of Canada and/or Crown Corporation projects in the last ten (10) years.
Resource must have ten (10) years of experience providing strategic advice and guidance on improving organizational effectiveness through change management initiatives within the Federal Government in a minimum of three (3) Government of Canada and/or Crown Corporation projects.
Resource must have ten (10) years of experience in developing and implementing change management frameworks, strategies, and plans in support of transformation initiatives within the Federal Government in a minimum of three (3) Government of Canada and/or Crown Corporation projects.
Resource must have a Change Management Practitioner’s Certification. Proof of the certification is to be included in the submitted bid.
Resource must provide the following information:
Client Organization Name
Project Start Date
Project End Date
Relevance of the Project to the Requirement
Their role and responsibilities
The tasks undertaken
Reference name including contact information (email and telephone number), organization and position title
Resource should have demonstrated experience using ADKAR or other recognized change management models.
Approach / Methodology
The applicant will be required to outline a plan to complete the work described in this SOW.
This is a long-term contract with Annual renewal considerations
Only qualified candidates being considered for interview will be contacted.
Submit resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.