This is an exciting opportunity to be a “Creative Force” in a progressive start-up organization.
Reporting to the CEO/CTO
The role is responsible for coding and modifying and developing websites, from layout to function and according to specifications.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Responsible for Theming
• Install and configure plug-ins
• Update and Manage Multiple WordPress Websites
• Translate business requirements into website applications
• Posts content
• Assist with 3rd party API integration and troubleshoot
• Investigate new technologies to help grow the brand
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
• WordPress – setup, theming and managing/updating WordPress websites
• Extensive experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience working with the Bootstrap framework
• Enjoys the challenge of ensuring cross-browser compatibility in website building
• Enjoys working in a Team environment and can communicate well with others
• Graphic Design Experience
• Experience in UI/UX Design
Apply with resume to: email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.