Our public sector client requires a bilingual, Records Management Clerk to assist with the last phase of their GCDOCS Project.
The work-site is located in Gatineau, QC and services will be required for approximately 14 weeks to commence June 5, 2017.
• To finalize the development of the information management architecture (classifications, folders, retention periods) in the system
• To conduct quality assurance verification during migration testing of RDIMS documents to GCDOCS
• To provide daily functional support to employees on the usage of GCDOCS
• Minimum of five years of experience providing records management services
• At least two years of experience in providing guidance on document management; and
• At least two years of experience in providing daily functional support on GCDOCS or Content Server system
• Providing guidance and training to staff in the delivery of records management functions
• Assigning tasks
• Recommending and participating in developmental and training opportunities
• Organizing work and resolving problems
• Executing the processes for efficient records management
• Researching internal and external sources to resolve complex problems
• Applying sampling and quality control guidelines to monitor work performance
• Verifying guideline compliance and maintaining database integrity
• Developing internal service delivery methods, tracking or reporting tools and monitoring their implementation for consistency and maintaining database integrity
• Administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
• Assisting in the preparation of operational budgets and budget forecasts
• Monitoring administrative programs
• Developing, maintaining and updating systems and procedures
• Valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Enhanced Reliability (or higher) level.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those who currently possess a valid government of Canada security clearance and meet or exceed the posted requirements will be contacted.
Resumes to email@example.com