Our Public Sector client, located in the Tunney’s Pasture sector is in need of a Bilingual Senior Program Administration person with a Reliability (Enhanced) Status security clearance to perform the following functions.
• Assistance with NOHAC and other admin duties
• Review of all regional fee guides
• Review, maintain and update list of procedure codes
• Planning, developing, managing and delivering specific well-defined public-directed programs, projects and services
• Initiating and maintaining contacts with representatives of other departments, other levels of government, industry, public sector organizations and associations, special interest groups and the public
• Analyzing trends and developments in major high-profile projects
• Monitoring program activities against legislative and policy requirements to ensure compliance
Successful completion of a certificate from a recognized dental assisting program and/or successful completion of a diploma/bachelor from a recognized Canadian dental hygiene program.
Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
Experience in health claims processing or adjudicating or managing appeals
Ability to analyze information submitted by dental providers and clients
Ability to effectively communicate orally
Ability to effectively communicate in writing
Ability to proof read documents
Attention to detail
Willingness and ability to work overtime on short notice and as required
Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
Conditions of Employment:
Security level: Reliability
Hours of work: 7.5 hours daily, between the hours of 7:00AM and 6:00PM
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those that meet of exceed the requirements with a valid government of Canada security clearance will be contacted.