Our client, a reputable not-for-profit Association, requires a bilingual (English & French) recruiter for a 6 month contract.
The Human Resources Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment.
• Recruitment for positions including:
o working with business lines to identify and plan staffing requirements;
o quality review and revision of job descriptions; preparation of job postings; posting jobs online; screening of resumes; preparation of interview questions; leading interviews and selection panels; conducting references; preparing salary analysis, leading hiring negotiations, and making job offers.
• Responsible for on-boarding program; ensures documents are up to date, looks for new ways to improve the program, and orients new employees.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years working as a recruiter
• Excellent organization, problem-solving, and communication skills and an ability to respond to shifting priorities, policies and legislation while meeting deadlines.
• Proven client service skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of employees
• Superior oral and written communication skills are required in both official languages (English and French).
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
• Self-motivated, professional and flexible, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Seizes opportunities and takes the initiative to see projects through to completion.
• High level of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
• Tactful, diplomatic and able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resumes to: email@example.com