Our client, a reputable not-for-profit Association, requires a Human Resource Generalist for a 6 month contract with possible extension.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for full cycle recruitment as well as managing all training and development needs
Bilingualism would be considered a strong asset
• Recruitment for positions including:
o working with business lines to identify and plan staffing requirements;
o quality review and revision of job descriptions; preparation of job postings; posting jobs online; screening of resumes; preparation of interview questions; leading interviews and selection panels; conducting references; preparing salary analysis, leading hiring negotiations, and making job offers.
• Responsible for on boarding program; ensures documents are up to date, looks for new ways to improve the program, and orients new employees.
• Consultation, needs analysis, Research and development of internal training programs
• Works with external providers to develop custom programs to meet larger audience needs
• Approval of all external courses and continuing education taken by staff. Conducts follow up to determine program success for future use.
• Performs administrative tasks such as maintaining training database, scheduling classes, setting up equipment, coordinating enrollment, etc.;
• Prepares reports, memos, and other training-related correspondence;
• Other duties as may be required from time to time including assisting with recruitment in order to provide support to HR colleagues with work overload.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Comprehensive knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and aid design and development
• Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curricula, and methodology
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• Excellent organization, problem-solving, and communication skills and an ability to respond to shifting priorities, policies and legislations while meeting deadlines.
• Proven client service skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of employees
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
• Self-motivated, professional and flexible, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Seizes opportunities and takes the initiative to see projects through to completion.
• High level of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
• Tactful, diplomatic and able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org