Our exclusive Wellington Village/ Westboro client is a leading mid-sized accounting and Professional Services firm.
As a result of progressive growth, they require a seasoned Office Manager to join their team.
You are an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. You are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. You are well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse professionals.
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and ownership
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
• Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Organize orientation and training of new staff members
• Proven office management, administrative experience
• Strong accounting background with knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, QuickBooks and Caseware
o Programs include, but not limited to T1, T2, T3 Caseware Adrem Formsmaster
Monthly corporate tax payments
Monthly WSIB submissions and annual reconciliation
HST and Receiver General tax submissions
Bank Statements for reconciliation
Efile Corporate and personal tax
Tracking all letters from CRA received after tax season and makes sure all information is sent to CRA.
Billings & Collections
Bookkeeping and special work-in-process- Selected Clients possible
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Salary considerations will be commensurate with experience.
Forward resumes in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org