Our Federal Government client requires a Bilingual Executive Assistant for a contract position at their offices in Ottawa.
A current Secret Level Security Clearance is necessary.
Typical duties may include:
• Managing calendars for senior staff and managers
• Preparing background materials
• Organizing meetings and teleconferences
• Maintaining a system for routing and tracking critical, confidential paper and electronic correspondence and ministerial requests
• Maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system
• Coordinating and providing office logistics including packages for meetings and photocopying.
• Assembling and disseminating correspondence and briefing materials
• Booking and processing travel claims and invoices.
• Answering phone calls.
• Greeting guests visiting the sector.
• Scheduling in calendar.
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
Tasks include acting as a liaison between senior staff and branch directors, the Deputy Minister, members of the Minister’s office, other departments, external groups, etc.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications
• Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
• Minimum of one year of relevant experience.
• Minimum of 4 consecutive months of experience working in a Director General’s Office (DGO) or an Assistant Deputy Minister’s Office (ADMO).
• Using a ministerial correspondence tracking system
• Successfully managed changing priorities in a fast paced environment in a Director General’s Office (DGO) or an Assistant Deputy Minister’s Office (ADMO).
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org