Our client is a leading Private Sector Web Development Company.
Their growth and success has resulted in the need for a seasoned Project Manager to be part of their service delivery team.
You are positive, motivated, and highly organized – a leader who can effectively coordinate many web projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for managing a team of designers and developers, as well as communicating with clients to ensure web projects are presented and delivered in a timely manner.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up and finally to the delivery of the web product.
• Participate in the initial conception stage along with the client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to the team members.
• Prepare the proposal for the client
• Ensure collaboration and communication with the team members to ensure projects are delivered on time, to clients expectations and within scope and budget
• Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
• Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to the client; detail data, tasks and processes
• Ensure client is invoiced at completion of project.
Skills and Qualifications
• At least 3 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
• Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
• Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, WordPress
• Keen understanding of web project related, technical strategic and creative challenges
• Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual, English and French, is an asset
They offer competitive salary and benefits as well as a preferred ‘profit-sharing’ plan.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org