Our client, is a leading private non-bank lender providing residential and commercial mortgages to individuals and businesses in Ottawa & the Ottawa Valley, the Gatineau region and the Kingston & St. Lawrence Seaway area.
They are looking for an Accounts Receivable/ Collections Specialist to join their professional team.
The ideal candidate for the role would be detail oriented, reliable, capable of working independently, and in a team environment.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for the follow up and collection of NSF payments;
• Working closely with the VP of operations to Escalate collection efforts;
• Co-ordination with legal counsel to on the follow up and collection of non-performing files;
• Providing monthly reporting to Management;
• Working closely with the renewals clerk for follow-up and collection of documents on renewal; and
• Performance of other duties as directed by the VP of Operations or Management.
The candidate should be a flexible team player that can efficiently prioritize their work and execute tasks in a timely manner.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Effective communicator both spoken and written;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strategic thinking;
• Strong communication skills; (French is an asset)
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment and adapt to changes.
Education & Experience:
• Experience in collections/accounts receivable, and/or experience in real-estate is an asset but it not required.
Salary, commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Forward resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org