Our exclusive client is a National Trade Association representing Industry Professionals across Canada.
They require an Administrative Assistant that would report directly to the Executive Assistant to the President.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports to the Executive Assistant to the President & Board in the daily running of the Executive Office.
- Supports the Executive Assistant in maintaining the Member Representation filing system, ensuring best practices on filing protocols and processes for the legal issues, grievances, code of conduct reviews and Members grievance files.
- Provides support to the President, Board and National Office staff as required.
- Coordinates deadlines and deliverables with the EA for Board meeting packages.
- Works with venues to plan Board events.
- Provides support for AGM, Elections and governance processes.
- Other related duties, as required by the Executive Assistant.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience in busy office setting. Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated Excel/database use skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task; take the initiative; be proactive; problem-solve; brainstorm; flexible.
- Good judgement; tact.
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and values which facilitate successful performance in a team-based environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work independently.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
- Experience in event management is an asset.
- The ability to travel in support of the Association.
- Experience working within an association is considered an asset.
Send resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org