Our Federal Government Client requires the services of a Senior Computer Website Support person.
BILINGUAL, ENHANCED SECURITY CLEARANCE-Senior Web skills
Term contract till March 31st, 2020.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
– Post various static and dynamic web content to intranet and internet Government of Canada web pages
– Liaise directly with clients to discuss project requirements and with minimum supervision
– Work with multiple teams and collaborate on various digital communications projects
– Ensure that publishing guidelines, policies and standards are met
– Occasionally produce Analytics (statistics) on web pages, campaign pages and videos
-Test PDF documents, videos as well as entire web pages for accessibility using tools such as the W3C evaluation Web site, PAC.exe for PDFs, contrast checker or AChecker
-Creating web analytics reports with tools like Webtrends, Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience creating Government of Canada web pages that meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), as well as the Treasury Board Standard on Web Usability, Standard on Web Accessibility and Standard on Web Interoperability.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years’ experience designing, creating and maintaining internet and intranet web pages using a Content Management System such as Team Site or the Adobe Experience Manager as well as using HTML5, the WET 4.0.
3. Must be bilingual, have a current “enhanced” security clearance.
Responses received until Thursday, September 19th.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Resumes to: email@example.com