Our Federal Government client requires the services of a Senior Quality Assurance Management Specialist.
Enhanced Security Clearance (currently in effect)
Tasks and Deliverables
The required services may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Learning about and understanding the EnerGuide components, data flow (collection, analysis,
computation, storage, sharing), procedures and processes, and tools program scope, mandate and objectives.
• Documenting and assessing policies, procedures, standards, initiatives, metrics, forms and tools
for the quality management system and other quality assurance elements in place.
• Assessing how quality management system’s process assets (policies, procedures and standards)
are being adhered to.
• Identifying issues, enhancement and gaps that need to be addressed.
• Providing recommendations to enhance the existing Quality Assurance system. Analyzing key
data attributes to make sure that the strategies are correctly designed to address issues, and list
key elements that need to be present.
• Identifying updates to the design, implementation and evaluation of performance/quality
measurements of clients products/services
• Focusing initially on data, develop a plan for implementation of key measures to address issues
identified, aligned with the overall goal.
• Developing process management by application of continuous improvement methodology
• Costing out resources (people, training, equipment and technology) for the proposed work.
• Facilitating/coaching teams involved in process improvement initiatives
• Liaising with Division managers and staff that are involved the production, storage,
used or transfer of data.
• Preparing reports for project and management teams, including oral or written presentations.
Review of procedures, checks, audits and other quality assurance elements in place.
Analysis of issues and gaps.
Proposed solutions and changes as part of the update/upgrade of EnerGuide QA program.
Implementation plan for EnerGuide Data Quality System.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Forward resume to: email@example.com