Our client, a prestigious Professional Trade Association, requires a skilled IT Project Coordinator for their National Head Office in Ottawa.
They will provide technical assistance with on-going IT projects. They will be responsible for monitoring and managing communications for technical project processes between IT and the other lines of business. The hiree will play a lead role in the coordination of the O365, GaLexy, Zoom implementations and ongoing security projects.
• In house IT project coordination for the development of the O365, GaLexy, Zoom Phone implementation rollouts, including coordinating training an ongoing support.
• Work closely with the various vendors and coordinating schedules according to the project roadmap to keep projects on track.
• Act as a point of contact for the IT team and Fully Managed to manage tech support
• Point of contact for Wicket issues escalations
• Acts as gatekeeper for 0365 infrastructure, enforcing the organization’s overall vision and design for the sites to ensure the long-term stability and cohesiveness of the sites.
• Responsible for maintaining security controls as set out by IT, including ensure patches and updates are applied on schedule to sites and integrated applications.
• Acts as in-house point of contact for IT escalation issues
• Assists in enforcing Role Based Access Controls
• Acts as point of contact for clarification on IT policies
• Point of contact for Wicket issue escalations.
• Point of contact for MailChimp integration issue escalations.
• Manages the SEO settings / configuration for association sites. Assist in ongoing user security training and testing
• Familiarity with: O365, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange Online
The successful candidate traits:
• Well organized
• Project Management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Interest and ongoing curiosity with cloud solutions and security
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: email@example.com