Our client is a leading Trade Association representing members from coast to coast. They require a dedicated I.T. Support Technician
The IT Support Technician provides first level technical assistance to staff and supports on-going IT projects. They will be responsible for monitoring and managing support requests and supporting users in the adoption and use of new platforms. The role will play a lead role in the coordination of the O365, GaLexy, Zoom implementations and ongoing security projects. The roles is based in Ottawa, Ontario.
- In house IT support for the Microsoft 365, GaLexy, Zoom Phone implementation rollouts, including coordinating training an ongoing support.
- Working closely with the various vendors and coordinating schedules according to the project roadmap to keep projects on track.
- Acting as a point of contact for the IT team and Fully Managed to manage tech support for escalated IT support issues
- Point of contact for CRM issues escalations
- Acts as gatekeeper for 0365 infrastructure, enforcing the organization’s overall vision and design for the sites to ensure the long-term stability and cohesiveness of the sites.
- Responsible for maintaining security controls as set out by IT, including ensure patches and updates are applied on schedule to sites and integrated applications.
- Acts as in-house point of contact for IT escalation issues
- Assists in enforcing Role Based Access Controls
- Acts as point of contact for clarification on IT policies
- Point of contact for Wicket issue escalations.
- Point of contact for MailChimp integration issue escalations.
- Manages the SEO settings / configuration for Association sites. Assist in ongoing user security training and testing
- Familiarity with: O365, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange Online
- Well organized
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interest and ongoing curiosity with cloud solutions and security
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: email@example.com