Our Federal Government client requires the services of a Client-Side Business Analyst to assist with procurement and contracting requirements on a temporary and as-needed basis.
Due to the rising volume of day-to-day activities and competing priorities, the Department is seeking the support
of a Client-Side Business Analyst to assist with procurement and contracting requirements on a temporary and
- Contract Period
The proposed contract period will be from the date of contract award to March 31, 2021, with the ability to extend the end date of the Contract to March 2022 if required.
MUST HAVE CURRENT ENHANCED RELIABILITY CLEARANCE
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS Federal Gov’t Procurement Experience
|Resource must demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience using Supply Arrangements, Standing offers or Request for Proposals using any of the following Government of Canada procurement tools (TBIPS, THS, TSPS, SBIPS or ProServices).|
Typical duties may include:
- Providing strategic advice on procurement processes, options and approaches.
- In discussion with cost centre managers, completing all of the work associated with drafting and finalizing Statements of Work, as well as completing all necessary documentation needed by our procurement staff, including assessment and evaluation tools.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and calls with those involved in the procurement evaluation process.
- Planning and coordinating procurement activities including financial estimates, business requirements and contracting options (project procurement management, cost and estimate management).
- Providing briefings on progress and concerns of procurement (Contract process management)
- Planning, coordinating, preparing and controlling documentation for procurement plans and processes, depending on method of procurement.
- Planning and coordinating the activities of project contractors and other support providers (Procurement integration in Project Management)
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and prioritizing deliverables and requirements (Bid evaluation)
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to : email@example.com