Our Federal Government client requires a Junior Procurement Specialist for a contract estimated to last to June/ 2021. Work site will be remote with occasional meetings held at Headquarters in Toronto.
This position requires a current Enhanced Reliability clearance and is English essential.
Key activities involve analyzing requirements and providing support, and advice on complex materiel management, procurement, contracting and / or financial activities.
Planning and coordinating procurement activities including financial estimates, business requirements and contracting options (project
procurement management, cost and estimate Management, sole source versus RFP process).
1. Graduation from a recognized post-secondary institution in an area related to this position, and / or
2. Successful completion of any training course(s) in a program in the field of procurement, supply chain management or in a related field such as the Certification Program for the Federal Government Procurement and Material Management Communities.
1. Recent experience** in analyzing and developing statements of work, evaluation criteria, requests for proposal, and contract documentation.
2. Recent experience** in preparing documentation for the procurement of goods and services on behalf of a federal government department, such as contracts, requests for proposals, request for quotes, or approval documents.
3. Recent experience** in reviewing and evaluating proposals and tenders and awarding and managing contracts.
4. Recent experience**in using Public Service and Procurement Canada standing offer and supply arrangements.
**Recent is defined as experience acquired within the last five (5) years
Desirable Criteria: Experience in Supply Customer Account management; including verifications and write off of materials.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send position specific resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org