Our exclusive National Association client has an exciting opening for the right candidate.
You would be reporting to the Director of IT in a hybrid role.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented with an interest in optimizing processes and delivering high quality work. If you are looking for the next step in your career and are driven to succeed and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support the staff / team, working closely with project team members, directors, and managers to help deliver successful projects efficiently.
· Collaborate with team members to create a realistic timeline, following up with team members to ensure everything is running smoothly, and tracking progress of projects.
· Managing and building relationships with multiple teams.
· Working closely with various vendors and coordinating schedules according to the project roadmap to keep projects on track.
· Communicating plans, actions, risks, and issues with key stakeholders.
· Solving issues that may arise during the project.
· Ensuring documentation is maintained throughout each project’s lifecycle.
· Managing day-to-day activities for the project teams.
· Analyzing project data and producing progress reports.
· In house support for the Microsoft 365, GaLexy, and website redesign projects, including coordinating training and ongoing support.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· 3+ years of prior project coordinator experience.
· Must be eligible for Enhanced Reliability Status security clearance.
Must be available for occasional overnight travel
· Desirable to hold Project Management certifications or PMI designation (CAPM or PMP).
· A College or university degree in a related IT field is recommended, but not mandatory.
· Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, organizational, and decision-making skills.
· A proven ability to deliver against scope, schedule, and budget.
· The knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment while being extremely self-disciplined.
· Demonstrated understanding and passion for technology.
· Familiarity with: O365, SharePoint, MS Project
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task; take initiative; be proactive; problem-solve; brainstorm; flexible.
· Proven time management skills.
· High level of attention to detail.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: email@example.com