Our Private Sector client has an exciting permanent career opportunity.
This opportunity is open to Canadian Citizens only.
The C/C++ Developer (Linux) will assist with the modernization of their mission critical application.
- Participate in a software development team that produces new features for data acquisition software
- Be part of an independent team and take ownership of features in a cutting-edge development environment
- Software development programming over the full development life cycle, including design, code and test.
- Work with product managers and clients to ensure that software meets all the specification requirements.
- Proficiency with C/C++ in a real-time multi-threaded/multi-tasking Linux environment
- Proficiency with embedded systems and architectures such as PowerPC, ARM, etc.
- Proficiency in telecom concepts, networks, protocols, IPC, TCP/IP stack, sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and Kernel driver design principles
- Proficiency with source code repositories and bug tracking systems.
- Proficiency with XML and related technologies
- Proficiency with SQL programming for Relational Database Management Systems
- Degree/ Diploma in Software Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related
There’s an excellent compensation package if you are the right candidate.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org