Our Federal Government client requires the services of a Senior Programmer Analyst to perform
software development tasks for custom-built systems.
They will work with a team to design and document detailed programs, flow charts, interface, and
diagrams following the Object Oriented methodology in a web environment to support highly available
usage by more than 100 concurrent users.
They will provide work estimates for features, tasks, sub-tasks and bugs identified. These estimates will include
the following activities:
1. Writing design documents
2. Technical implementation
3. Unit testing
4A. Identification of the test data.
Create and modify web application software, screens and reports to implement computer systems, and
Sub-systems of larger systems using PHP, Drupal, Angular, Node or Python programming language
following security best practices within the Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework ensuring
traceability of software components back to functional requirements;
4B. Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations;
5. Develop and Perform Unit Testing by verifying accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing
sample data and unit tests, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by
6. Perform Performance Tuning of object oriented web-based applications. Performance tuning refers to
one or more of the following activities: optimum application usage of system memory or optimum
application usage of Central Processing Units (CPU);
7. Produce and execute integration/regression tests and verify test results;
8. Develop test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming
and operating instructions, and design documents to document applications for later modification or
Specialties/ Experience must include:
• Object Oriented Programming
• Atlassian suite of products
• N-tier web applications
• Design Patterns such as Factory, Builder, Front Controller
Candidates must hold a valid University degree at the Bachelor level in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or
Mathematics and/or Community College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
Technology with A minimum of 10 years in the last 15 years as a programmer analyst.
We thank all interest, but only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org